Important information. Please read.
- All paintings are hand painted by Quik, this is NOT a print, so you should expect some flaws, imperfections, splatters, rarely small cracks or wrinkles can also happen, and when it does, it's part of the artwork. This is just the nature of the spray paint on canvas, it can, eventually, crack in time.
- All paintings will be shipped in a tube with USPS, for an easy and safe shipping. (With a "signature required" service when in the USA.) They will be rolled loosely to avoid cracks and should be unrolled RIGHT AWAY when you receive it, and laid flat for few days to allowed more drying time.
- The paintings DON'T come with a COA.
* For more questions, check our FAQ.
Frequently Asked Question
- Are those paintings original by quik - lin felton?
- Does the painting come with a coa?
- Can quik sign my painting to me or write something?
- Commissioned work
- Holding paintings or paying upfront
- Care of the artwork
- I didn’t receive my order yet
The paintings DON’T come with a COA (Certificate of Authenticity) but we can gladly give you an invoice your purchase. Just email us and add a note when you put your order in. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unfortunately, he can’t. Only because they are sent out to another location right after being painted so they can be shipped. At the time you put your order in, paintings already left the workspace and they’re no longer in QUIK’s hands.
Unfortunately, we don’t do commissioned work. We did that few times and it never worked out because what you “see” is not what you’ll get. What’s in your mind is different than what’s in the artist’s mind so you’ll be mostly disappointed that the painting doesn’t look the way you “imagined” it.
'You always missed the paintings you like, can I send the money now and you hold one for me?' we’re very sorry but we can’t hold one for you and/or you can’t prepay for a painting neither.
As many people ask for this 'favor', it will be technically too confusing and complicated to keep up with this.
From the moment we put the blank canvas on the wall to the moment we ship it to you, we put all the attention and care deserved. To avoid cracks as much as possible, we roll the painting pretty loose and inside out in the tube and wrapped in tissue paper. Bubble wrap or brown paper on both side to protect the edges.
But remember, this is spray paint, it is NOT made to paint canvas material, so it can eventually crack in time, there is nothing more we can do. We just doing our best to prevent it but unfortunately, it still can happen.
We are not responsible if something happen during transit, but still contact us so we can try to make the situation a bit better. (email@example.com)
Posters and Paintings are shipped rolled in a tube. When your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to your email.
Shipping in the USA, we use USPS, 'Priority mail 2 days' with 'signature required' service.
For the rest of the world, we use USPS, Priority Mail International, it officially says 6-10 days but it’s usually more around 10-15 days.
As they officially have to deliver the package to you personally, if you miss the delivery and they leave a note on your door for another attempt, you need to contact your local post office direcly to see with them, as I can’t contact them (especially if you’re in another country).
Although, the best would be to go straight to your local post office, with your ID and claim your package.
First of all, please allow at least 2 weeks if you’re in Europe to receive your order. If you didn’t receive your package then, please contact us first. If you contact paypal first and we have refund your money, we won’t be able to because paypal is holding the money. So please, contact us first, if there’s nothing we can fix and/or agree on, then, feel free to contact paypal.
Also, we will wait a month before we can do anything with USPS. If after a month, you still didn’t receive the package, then, we will open a case with them so they can try to locate the package. Honestly, it usually end.